1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Adding a logo to the main menu

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by DavidGraham, Jun 15, 2020.

1. DavidGraham

DavidGraham Member

I want to edit the logo on the menu - see the attachment.

This menu was created by another person who is unavailable to help.

Looking online I can see roughly where to do it - I go into Appearance - Customise - Header & Navigation.
    I then have options for Header Format, Primary Menu Bar, Secondary Menu Bar, Fixed Navigation Settings & Header Elements. There are options to hide the logo image and adjust the height - but I do not see where I can specify the actual image.

Can you help, Thanks

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Easy-to-use drag & drop interface to mix & match 456+ premade Divi blocks & export as json file:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

You can change the logo in WP Admin > Divi > Theme Options > Logo

3. DavidGraham

DavidGraham Member

Thank you - I've found it.
    It is a .svg file. I could create a new file and upload it to 'Media'. But how can I download the existing file from 'Media'? I could then edit it and upload it back to 'Media'.
    Thank you.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Mini Cart Pro Plugin - Instantly add 3 different types of mini cart to your Divi site:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Just open your logo image in new tab:

upload_2020-6-17_17-39-2.png

And save the image:

upload_2020-6-17_17-39-20.png