1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Adjust padding within Post Content module in Divi Builder

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Amy Maher, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Amy Maher

Amy Maher New Member

I'm using the Divi Builder to create a blog post template, and I would like to adjust the spacing within the post itself. I have written some custom CSS for this, but I'm not sure that it's correct and I can't figure out which module/s to paste it.

The template is currently assigned to this blog post: https://wedfuly.com/wedfulys-ultimate-guide-to-planning-a-beautiful-wedding-in-30-days/

Can someone please help me by checking the code below, and helping me figure out where to put it for this template?

Here is the CSS I have written:

Code:
    /*add padding to post title*/
    .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container h1.entry-title, .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container h2.entry-title, .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container h3.entry-title, .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container h4.entry-title, .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container h5.entry-title, .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container h6.entry-title
    {
    padding-bottom: 50px;
    }

/*add padding to meta container*/
    .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container .et_pb_title_meta_container, .et_pb_post_title_0_tb_body .et_pb_title_container .et_pb_title_meta_container a

{
    }

/*add padding to featured image*/
    .et_pb_title_featured_container .et_pb_image_wrap
    {

/*add padding above h2*/
    .et_pb_post_content_0_tb_body h2
    {
    padding-top: 50px;
    }

/*add padding around h3*/
    .et_pb_post_content_0_tb_body h3
    {
    padding-top: 25px;
    padding-bottom: 25px;
    }

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade horizontal timeline design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Problemizer.com

Problemizer.com Divi Expert

Hello Amy,

Depends...

Are you trying to target all blog posts or just this one with this CSS?

If this is only for one post, you can put the CSS here.
    upload_2021-1-16_1-12-56.png

If you want CSS for all the posts you need to put the CSS in the Divi -> General -> Custom CSS. But you need to target correctly.

3. Amy Maher

Amy Maher New Member

Thanks for your reply! I'm trying to target all posts, but have the template only assigned to that one post for now for testing/while I'm building it out.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Modern & powerful Agency Divi layout pack, featuring team carousel, sliding menu, etc.View Demo