1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Best practice for global layouts/mass page updates?

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by Laura Arden, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Laura Arden

Laura Arden New Member

Hi,
    I have been using Divi for a long time but am new to their new builder. I have a site which will have 200+ pages. As it's in the initial stages, I want to be able to modify the layout of all or many pages in one go. I'm playing with layouts saved to the library as global and modules saved to the library as global but struggling to get it where I can let the text/content module be changeable but the other elements be global.

So if I made a layout global, the whole layout is global. I can't change just the content in the text module. It seems all or nothing.

Let's say I decide I want to add a blurb module to all pages, so would in theory add it to the global layout?

Templates look too cumbersome to have to do it in code but it seems like templates are what I'm really trying to accomplish.

Any help in being clear on the best practices here so I don't create 200 pages and have to go back and do them all differently would be much appreciated! Thanks!

2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Kevin Brown likes this.