1. HOT Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
This is the support forum for Divi Block Pro.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi Block Pro.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/
NEW Divi Block - Online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 320+ premade Divi blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, footer, etc. We also added NEW special module designs, such as Before & After Image Slider, Masonry Gallery, Promo Bar, Logo Carousel, etc.Try Free Version

Solved Blocks can not moved

Discussion in 'Support Forum' started by ronsrace, May 7, 2021.

1. ronsrace

ronsrace New Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Hi,

I read the FAQ threat about not being able to move or delete blocks.

As far as I can see, I'm in the ridght mode but still not be able to move blocks.

Please help!

regards,

Ron

Attached Files:

1. AD A powerful & highly customizable Divi blog layout plugin with Archive & Custom Post Type support:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Try to hover the block & you will see the options available. Check out the screenshot below:

upload_2021-5-7_22-53-26.png

To move it, you may drag & drop it as well. Be sure to have more than 1 blocks to drag it to the top / bottom.

3. ronsrace

ronsrace New Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

1. AD With 40+ Divi premium modules and extensions to choose from. Take Divi to the next level:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

That's weird. Can you try different browser (chrome / firefox) & see if it works.

5. ronsrace

ronsrace New Member

I work with Chrome on ChromeOS

1. AD Create awesome masonry galleries with Divi Masonry Gallery:Learn More
  6. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Can you try other browser & see how it goes?

7. ronsrace

ronsrace New Member

I can not test another browser. ChromeOS does allow install of FireFox. Bit Browser app installed but results are the same.
    Attached the official build version

Attached Files:

1. AD Tons of premade layout & section designs + functionalities for your Divi site:Learn More
  8. Tate Goodman

Tate Goodman New Member

This is the version of Chrome I am using. It is working fine for me. Do you have any javascript or cookie blockers or anything that might be running and causing a problem? I am on windows 10

Attached Files:

9. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Kindly try the preview button at bottom left & let me know if it works. Thanks.

1. AD Set awesome default design for your Divi single blog page:Learn More
  10. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Also can you try in incognito mode & see if it works. Thanks.

11. ronsrace

ronsrace New Member

Found it! Not the solution but on my laptop with Chrome OS 91 (beta) it is working perfect!
    Screenshot 2021-05-07 18.33.29.png

Divi.Help likes this.
    1. AD Customize the Divi Theme and achieve awesome advanced effects without writing a single line of code:Learn More
  12. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Just to update that this issue has been fixed on our side.

13. ronsrace

ronsrace New Member

Well..nor exacltly.

Visit and see what happens afer an export and import of the json...
    There is u huge gap between the global header and content.

https://ronlinders.eu/

1. AD Robust and extremely customizable carousel module for Divi:Learn More
  14. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

The gap seems to be cause by your custom jQuery code in WP Admin > Divi > Theme Options > Integration:
    Code:
    <script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    var totalheight = 0;
    jQuery(".et-l--header .et_builder_inner_content .et_pb_section").each(function(){
    totalheight = totalheight + jQuery(this).outerHeight();
    });
    totalheight = totalheight + "px";
    jQuery("#et-main-area").css("padding-top",totalheight);
    });
    </script>
    Try to remove the code & see how it goes.

15. ronsrace

ronsrace New Member

Thanks a lot! Amazing seevice guys!

1. AD Customize the Divi Theme and achieve awesome advanced effects without writing a single line of code:Learn More
  16. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member