1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - More variety for your Divi header: https://header.diviultimate.com/

Solved Blog post images not showing for random posts (and fine for others)

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Jlathrop, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:44 AM.

1. Jlathrop

Jlathrop New Member

I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out? I'm not very tech saavy, so please bear with me. :)

I have discovered (at least) two blog posts which are not displaying ANY of the images (the featured images or the in-post images) and I cannot figure out the issue.

The images appear in the divi builder. The images appear to be fine in my wordpress media library. I cannot find any issue with the post settings and have tried deleting and re-adding multiple things with no luck. I thought it might also be a conflict with my Flodesk signup forms, but I deleted those and it did not fix the problem either. I am completely lost at this point as to what to look for. All of my plugins are up to date, and my other posts are all showing fine.

Here are the two pages affected:
    The Master List of Small Business Tax Write-Offs For 2020 (owllytics.com)
    and
    Social Media Calendar Google Sheets Template for 2020 & 2021 (owllytics.com)

If anyone can help me to figure this out, it would be so very appreciated :) Thank you so much!

Attached Files:

1. AD Feature-rich Divi eCommerce Child Theme for WooCommerce: https://divi.help/link-forums/royalcommerce.151/
  2. Jlathrop

Jlathrop New Member

I'm posting a reply to this in case anyone else has this issue, as my husband has just helped me figure out the solution (his ten minutes would have saved me several hours, but oh well)!

Jetpack updated yesterday and seems to have somehow affected those select posts. I disabled the Jetpack plugin and it is working perfectly now. Not sure why or how it is only affecting those specific posts, but it's all loading properly now.

Hope this helps someone else who might encounter this issue! :) Thanks!