1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Blog "read more" brings the wrong post

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Rasmus Rosengreen, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Rasmus Rosengreen

Rasmus Rosengreen New Member
    Divi Powerful Child Theme

Hi.

I use powerful theme.

: https://ny.kaerbygaard.com/erhvervsprojekter/
    When I enter my blog and pres "read more" about one of the posts (læs mere), I goes to the first post every time (Franck A) instead of the post which I pressed the button "read more"??
    When I click the picture of the blog, it takes me to the right place though.

I cannot change this button links... so what then??
    Best regards

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin - Replace the default archive "Older Entries" with beautiful pagination:Learn More
  2. Divi Powerful

Divi Powerful Administrator
    Staff Member

Seems to work fine for me. Check out this video: https://recordit.co/JfLykYRHCr

Am I missing something?

3. Rasmus Rosengreen

Rasmus Rosengreen New Member
    Divi Powerful Child Theme

yes.
    Thank you for reply.
    It only happens when you click “read more”, not the picture.

but for some reason it suddenly started working now.. dammnit

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Custom Color Scheme + Premade Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity:Try Now
  4. Divi Powerful

Divi Powerful Administrator
    Staff Member

Yup I clicked on the 'Read More' button. Feel free to let me know if it happens again.