1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New Divi Visual Builder User

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by Jackie, May 9, 2019.

1. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I have been watching tutorials and experimenting with my site. I cannot seem to figure out how to make the pink/purple boxes, some with pictures, at the top of each page consistent in size and color. www.funafterfifty.coachjackiepomeroy.com/blog/.

For example, on the blog page, there is a box around the picture and a box around the words next to it. There is also a box around the picture and words (reminds me of grouping in PowerPoint). I can select the box for the whole thing and I have tried changing the min height under size in the settings, but to no avail. I figure maybe the picture won't allow it. I can't figure out how to make the picture smaller either. Is this stored in a library somewhere, or do I just do each bar separately? Thanks for any help.

FWIW, I used to do Dreamweaver and regular WordPress, just for myself. For some reason, I'm stuck on this and just don't think it should be this difficult.

2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

You can't just set the height of the container, as it need to be fluid / responsive. You will need to adjust the padding settings to control the height of the container, so that it looks the same in desktop.

And you should be able to set the width of the image module & it will automatically adjust the height as well.

Not quite sure what you meant by box. I don't see any boxes on your site.

3. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Terminology: I called it a box because when I selected it, it looked like a box. I learned that I should have called it a container. Thank you, I will experiment and continue to learn. Glad to be here!