1. HOT Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
NEW Divi Block - Online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 320+ premade Divi blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, footer, etc. We also added NEW special module designs, such as Before & After Image Slider, Masonry Gallery, Promo Bar, Logo Carousel, etc.Try Free Version

Solved Can't access Divi Theme Builder

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by ThomasG, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ThomasG

ThomasG New Member

I recently moved my new divi-created page from a subdomain to the main domain. I'm trying to make a few edits to page layouts, but when I go into Divi Theme Builder and click on a section, it won't load. The 4 dots spin for a while and then I get an error message.

I've tried clearing all of my caches, including SiteGround and Cloudflare, CloudFlare Rocket Launcher isn't turned on, and I've tried turning Divi to safe mode ... nothing seems to work.

Any other thoughts on how to get the Theme Builder pages to load?
    Thanks!

1. AD Custom global Divi footer (20 premade styles) + Revealing footer effect:Learn More
  2. ThomasG

ThomasG New Member

As a follow up, I've been deactivating everything I can to see what works ... when I turn off my child theme, I can access the Theme Builder sections. ... So, now, how do I narrow down the issue within my child theme?

3. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

You might try to disable each of your add_action in your child theme functions.php & see which one is causing the issue. To disable it, just add // in front of your add_action

1. AD Whitelabel Divi sites with your own brand:Learn More