1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Cant find section to change details on this section

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Kerri, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Kerri

Kerri New Member

HI, I recently had a webpage designed for me and now the company has gone missing. I have taught myself how to change and add everything else but there is no where I can find where this section is in divi, its like a footer at the end of every page on the website and when we moved address I ask the creator to change this and he said was hard to do had to get someone else to change something. I have gone through every page and can not find any section where can change these details or the picture. I can delete the picture from the media section but cant replace it. The first pic shows what I need to change with the About us and COntact us and pics and can see the darker section above which on the second pic you can see in divi that can change the call to action there but there is nothing to change the other stuff. Its like a full background page on every page on the site. www.civilperspective.com.au please help need this changed.

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade before / after image slider for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

It’s in the WP Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets

Kerri likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri New Member

Ok I have looked in there and clicked everywhere is just to add Widgets cant see the info I need any more info would be great left a pic of the page if you could guide me where to go would greatly appreciate it

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Child Theme - Tons of premade layouts & section designs + functionalities for your Divi site:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

It should be in the Footer Area #1, 2, 3 & 4

5. Kerri

Kerri New Member

I thought so too but no

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Header AI Generator - Try the power of AI to generate a custom Divi header for you:Try Now
  6. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

If that's the case, it's in the Divi Library. You need to find out which library item is for your global footer.

7. Kerri

Kerri New Member

How do I find this out which library item is for the global footer?

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade logo carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  8. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Supposedly, they will name it 'Footer' for easy identification. Try to search for 'footer' in Divi Library & see if it's there.