1. HOT Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
This is the support forum for Divi Block Pro.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi Block Pro.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/
NEW Divi Block - Online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 320+ premade Divi blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, footer, etc. We also added NEW special module designs, such as Before & After Image Slider, Masonry Gallery, Promo Bar, Logo Carousel, etc.Try Free Version

Solved Changing color of menu

Discussion in 'Support Forum' started by Tate Goodman, May 5, 2021.

1. Tate Goodman

Tate Goodman New Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

The menu are all black and red. I see how you can change light to dark but I am having trouble getting the black and red colors changed. For example, what if I want make the black part blue.

I went into the theme customizer but when I click on the header & navigation section it reloads the page and header & navigation section is missing.

I have also tried to edit in the theme builder but cant seem to find where to edit it and it shows a second grayed out section.

Anyway, I will not be able to use red and black for all my clients so can you please let me know the easiest way to change the colors. I did not see any info on it in the documentation.

Thanks

1. AD Tons of premade layout & section designs + functionalities for your Divi site:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

You can change the red color scheme easily using the color box at the bottom right of the builder:

color-scheme-db-compressed.jpg

As for the black color, you will need to use Divi Builder to find it & edit it in the Section / Row settings. If you're not able to edit the black color, let me know which part you're referring to. Kindly share screenshot or URL for that.

3. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

I think you're referring to this black color:

upload_2021-5-6_11-10-26.png

For that, just go to the Row Settings to edit the box shadow color.

As for this black part:

upload_2021-5-6_11-10-54.png

You can change it in Row Settings > Advanced > Custom CSS > Before > background css color code.

1. AD Divi Ecommerce is a premium child theme designed to sell products online with Divi and WooCommerce:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

The greyed out section is for mobile section.

5. Tate Goodman

Tate Goodman New Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Thank you for that help, I appreciate the quick and thorough response. I was able to get all the changes I needed made. I look forward to the continued growth and building of this product. It seems to be a great way to get the site jump started.

Thanks

Divi.Help likes this.
    1. AD With 40+ Divi premium modules and extensions to choose from. Take Divi to the next level:Learn More
  6. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Glad it all works out for you. It's greatly appreciated if you could leave us a review here: https://divi.help/forums/customer-testimonials.176/

Thanks.