1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Changing on some mobile display

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by scubabunny, May 9, 2019.

1. scubabunny

scubabunny New Member

Help me please! I have set up a new website marineconservationcostarica.org and it looks like it is displaying right on desktop and some times on mobile. Other times on mobile, the background color on some of the columns on some of the pages changes color and makes it hard to read. I have gone through the visual editor and cannot seem to find why and how it is doing this. The volunteer/project and coral rehab page all do it. Its supposed to be a white background throughout and on the sliders on the top transparent behind the text. I ahve checked background settings etc and cannot seem to find the problem. Help please!
    Photo is an example where it displays white background on my laptop and sometimes on mobile and other times like the photo with an organge background. Other pages show dark block backgrounds.

Attached Files:

2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

From my desktop, it's already have the dark color background (see screenshot below), including the orange background. The background color seems to be set at the text module backgruond color.

upload_2019-5-10_23-6-4.png

3. scubabunny

scubabunny New Member

This is the problem. On all of the text background colors. I don't have it set. I have it set as no background on everything and it keeps displaying as color so I can't change it. When I go into the Divi visible builder it doesn't display the color blocks. It displays as I want it to with no background and shows that in the settings. Then when I come out and go into the webage after to look at it it dislpays the color backgrounds. It is driving me nuts!

4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

What if you try to set the background as white color, instead of no background.