1. POPULAR Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
You need to log in or sign up to ask pre-sales questions.
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 417+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Compatibility with latest Divi or WooCommerce

Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by filip-s, Oct 14, 2021.

1. filip-s

filip-s New Member
    Divi Ultimate Header Plugin

Hi, I am interested in getting Divi Ultimate Header and just wanted to know if there are any compatibility issues with the Divi Theme or WooCommerce that I should know about before jumping in. I was going to use Mhmm from Superfly but it ended up being a disappointment. Cheers

1. AD A modern & multipurpose business child theme for Divi with unique design & stunning functionalities:Learn More
  2. Divi Ultimate

Divi Ultimate Administrator
    Staff Member

It works fine with the latest version of Divi & Woocommerce.

If there's any display issue, first thing you may try is to disable Dynamic CSS at: WP Admin > Divi > Theme Options > General > Performance > Dynamic CSS > Disabled
    **Though, we've tested it with the latest version & it seems like ET already fixed all the bugs with Dynamic CSS.