1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Solved composer "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". did you mean to use "continue 2"?

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by Stefanie Schaefer, May 14, 2019.

1. Stefanie Schaefer

Stefanie Schaefer New Member

Hello,

I was working on a Localhost Wordpress and than created a completely new domain and Webspace and connected it than to Wordpress. Creating a MySQL Database and everything how it was explained.

So I tried to export the whole file from the Localhost with "all-in-one" plugin and imported it to the new real website. It worked but I have now an error: "composer "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". did you mean to use "continue 2"?" /homepages/17/d4295009430/htdocs/basetes/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 6230
    It appears in the Dashboard, when I log in in the Wordpress Menu or when you browse the page www.lesbasetesdiving.com.

Can you please tell me if there is any solution or should I start the homepage completely new?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
    Stefanie

Attached Files: