1. HOT Be a Pro member & access all our premium Divi extensions, including Divi Block, popular Divi Ultimate Header Plugin, etc.LEARN MORE
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi Login Customizer Plugin - Instantly get a beautifully crafted login page design for Divi site.
View premade login page design
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 417+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Contact form looks different outside builder

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Marko Stanojlovic, May 14, 2022 at 5:48 AM.

1. Marko Stanojlovic

Marko Stanojlovic New Member

Hello,

I used a contact form from a premade layout, but it seems to be different when I exit the builder. Like it is without any applied style.... What seems to be an issue here and how to fix it? This is not the first time that I got similar issue.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

1. AD Add preloader to your Divi sites easily & it's made with CSS + minimal HTML markup:Learn More
  2. Marko Stanojlovic

Marko Stanojlovic New Member

OK, I have managed to solve the issue here... There was a problem with one of the plugins (wp-optimize) that caused the issue. I ran the website through the Safe mode and the styling issue was not present, so I went and disabled one by one plugin until I have found which one was malfunctioning.