1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Creating an Apple Style website with Divi

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Baby Studio, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Baby Studio

Baby Studio Member

Hi!

I'm creating a new website using Divi for my first time. I want, if it's possible, to create a homepage like Apple webpage. If you try to navigate Apple's web using a mobile or a desktop browser, It shows banners in different ways. In desktop It appears images and next to them the texts. But in mobile navigation texts are over the images.

Is it possible to do It with Divi? Change the composition of the modules depending on the devices.

Thanks!!

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade horizontal timeline design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

In Divi, if you wish to change into different design in mobile, you can just hide the desktop section & design another section to show in mobile.

The visibility settings is in Section Settings > Advanced > Visibility.

For example, the below settings will show the section in desktop only.

upload_2019-1-10_17-40-28.png

3. Baby Studio

Baby Studio Member

Thanks!!
    It's a great idea :)

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Beautifully crafted custom colored 'Digital Marketing' Divi layout for all Pro members:View Demo