1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Custom Created Taxonomies are not being displayed/detected on the frontend

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by ahmad1632, Jul 9, 2020.

1. ahmad1632

ahmad1632 New Member

I created Custom post type using "CPT UI" plugin, and added 2 custom taxonomies “Categories 2″ and ” Tags 2″. Both taxonomies work well with in the admin panel.

On the frontend I am using DIVI to design the pages. Using the Blog Module, if I select the Posts I can see the categories associated and also categories gets displayed within the posts taxonomies.
    the photo shows published date and categories
    upload_2020-7-9_11-33-32.png

on the other hand, if I choose the custom created posts non of the associated categories will be displayed and even in the main blog module I will find the category empty. How to associate the custom created taxonomies to show in the Custom Created Posts?
    the photo shows published date but no categories since the categories used here are custom created not original list
    upload_2020-7-9_11-33-14.png

Also tried Custom post type permalinks does no effect.

My Website Configuration is the following:
    1. WordPress 5.4.2
    2. Divi latest Version
    3. Custom Post Type Permalinks
    4. Custom Post Type UI

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Custom Divi Builder header on desktop + default slide in / fullscreen menu on mobile:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Divi doesn't support custom taxonomy in the blog post meta. The only way is to use the default category value for your CPT, not custom taxonomy.