1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved different link for the text under the title of every single post

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Davide, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Davide

Davide New Member
    Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin

Good morning, i would like to change the link from the small text under the title of single posts.
    Now it goes directly to the category, and to a page that i don’t use.
    It will be possibile to give a link to this page: https://galliboat.salone24.it/news-2/
    If it will be not possibile, please let me know how i can remove the link
    from this small text under the title.Thanks
    Davide

P.s: i attach a jpg

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade testimonial carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

It's the post meta. You can't change it to other links.

But if you wish to remove the link, just go to: WP Admin > Divi > Theme Options > Layout > Single Post Layout > Choose which items to display in the post info section & disable the Categories item and save.

3. Davide

Davide New Member
    Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin

Ok, thanks
    Davide

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles) + menu hover effects:Learn More