1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Divi Band layout release date please

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Jocelyne, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Jocelyne

Jocelyne New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme

I purchased Divi Ultimate - and it is fantastic (aside from having to create my own project and blog post layouts). I am designing a music web site, and was wondering when the Divi Band layout will be released please. Thanks :)

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Custom Divi Builder header on desktop + default slide in / fullscreen menu on mobile:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

It might take a month or so to release it with the huge update of 2.0.
    But we decided to let you gain early access to the Bands layout.

Scroll down to download the necessary files.

Homepage-Bands.json
    Import the Homepage-Bands.json file to the Divi Library.

css.txt
    1. Download the attached file (css.txt).
    2. Open the file & copy all the words in the text file.
    3. Go to your Wordpress Admin & navigate to "Appearance -> Editor". Make sure that it's "Divi Ultimate: Stylesheet (style.css)". See the screenshot below for the visual.
    4. Delete all the wordings & paste the one that you copied just now.
    5. Click "Update File" and you're done.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Jocelyne likes this.
  3. Jocelyne

Jocelyne New Member

Can't thank you enough. You guys are great!!! I am playing around on my test site at the moment (customizing the blog and project pages), and will start working on the official site before end of June. Helps me tremendously to get the band theme at this time. :)

Divi.Help Pro Support likes this.
    1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Agency Divi layout pack featuring modern overlay archive blog layout with hover effects:View Demo
  4. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

5. Jocelyne

Jocelyne New Member

Hi. Quick question. Could you point me in the right direction please. I have created an audio playlist and I am trying to style it to look similar to the design aesthetic of the Divi Band child theme. And I am not having much success of it... I was wondering if you know of resources that could help me on this please. I searched the web far and wide, and have not found anything. Many thanks, Jocelyne

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade testimonial carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  6. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

7. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade dynamic background hover design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo