1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Divi Builder not showing on active page

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by Ligne-Claire, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Ligne-Claire

Ligne-Claire New Member

Hello,
    I have Divi installed on 3 websites.
    All are up to date (WP, theme & plugins) but only one is causing problem.

Because of WP 5 the only way to modify a page is to enable the builder of the page.
    My problem is that the builder opens the page when clicing on "Edit with the Divi Builder" button but no option to edit the page (it is as if I was just visiting the page).

I have desabled all plugin, empty cache, changed theme... nothing works.
    I have noticed something though: despite I checked on my profil "Show tool bar when visiting the website", the tool bar doesn't show. And it is exactly where you can also enable or desable the Divi Builder !

Any idea ?
    Is everything clear ?

Thank you for you help.

2. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member
    Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Same problem, follow

3. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

See if this is what you're looking for: https://divi.help/threads/missing-divi-backend-builder-wordpress-5-0.1544/

4. Ligne-Claire

Ligne-Claire New Member

Perfect thank you.
    It worked for me.
    So I enabled the Classic editor and it has solved the problem.
    Divi > Theme Options > Builder > Advanced > Enable Classic Editor > Save Changes

Thank you.

5. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member
    Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I have done but i have the problem, still

6. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member

I have disabilited "Enable the latest divi builder experience" and now i see the structure but if I click in "Build in front end" appears "page not found"

7. Ligne-Claire

Ligne-Claire New Member

Yes you're right, it does not work with the front editor but if I "Desable the latest divi builder experience" then I can modify in the back end and it's enough to me.

8. Gianluca

Gianluca New Member

Thanks for your answer.
    Up to 2 days ago the front end works

9. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member