1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/

Divi - Homepage Visual Builder not working

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by dajackel12, Nov 9, 2019.

1. dajackel12

dajackel12 New Member

Hi

New to the forum and hoping someone can help.

I have Divi installed (updated to latest version) and today I've not been able to activate the Visual Builder on the Homepage only.

The visual builder seems to work on all other pages apart from the home.

I've tried Settings > Reading > And set the correct homepage.
    Also cleared Cache too but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. The website is uacademy.co.uk

2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Few things to try:

1. Go to WP Admin > Settings > Permalink & click save. Then try to access the Divi Builder again & see if it works.
    2. Clear your browser cache & see if it works.
    3. Make sure you fulfill all the requirements in WP Admin > Support Center > System Status.
    4. Go to Divi > Support Center & enable Safe Mode & see if it works. If it works, meaning one of your plugins is causing the issue. You will then need to enable / disable your plugins one by one to troubleshoot.
    5. Update both Divi & Wordpress to the latest version & clear your cache & see if it works.

If all above still didn't work, it's best for you to refer official Divi support about it: https://www.elegantthemes.com/members-area/help/

3. dajackel12

dajackel12 New Member

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried the above options but it's not working. Unfortunately my membership to Divi support has ran out.

I've noticed as well that when I try to make a new page and try to load Divi on the new page it automatically loads up the homepage? And I can't edit anything. This is really strange.

I'm hoping someone can help.

4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry to say that I don't have any other advice other than the above five suggestions.

Recommended Divi Hosting