1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Divi import failing without message

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by chris r, Sep 3, 2019.

1. chris r

chris r Member

Hi,

I'm trying to import into my local environment an exported layout from our production site.

The export from production works fine and builds a .json file.

When I attempt to import this layout on my local machine, the Divi 4 dots rotates for about 30 seconds, but I don't get the green checkmark when it finishes. The import popup just shows the same options to import again per the screenshot (this is what appears right after the rotating 4 dots disappear).

It's not giving me an error message so I'm not sure what's going on. I was able to test exporting from my local machine, then importing to the same machine and it worked.

In production, there is a slightly older version of Divi than there is on my own machine. Would that make a difference?

Thanks for any thoughts.
    Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 2.17.16 PM.png

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin - Replace the default archive "Older Entries" with beautiful pagination:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Agarek

Agarek New Member

Hi, you solved the problem. I have the same now.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade mega menu design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo