1. POPULAR Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 417+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Divi Mobile Bar Plugin (Free)

Discussion in 'Divi Freebies For Download' started by Divi.Help, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

I see that you're using Divi Theme Builder custom footer, that's why it's not showing.

It only works with the default Divi footer.

1. AD Easily display and style events from The Events Calendar with custom Divi modules:Learn More
  2. Sofia G

Sofia G New Member

ΟΚ thank you !!!

3. Herrkoch

Herrkoch New Member

I love this plugin, thank you so much. But changing the colors of Icon, text and background takes no effect when using the regular module settings for color. How can I do this?

1. AD A modern & multipurpose business child theme for Divi with unique design & stunning functionalities:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

After changing the color, try to clear your Divi static CSS file cache: WP Admin > Divi > Theme Options > Builder > Advanced > Static CSS File Generation > Clear

5. Herrkoch

Herrkoch New Member

Works perfectly now for me, thank you!

1. AD Power up your Divi sites with tons of new functionalities:Learn More
  6. nukapop92

nukapop92 New Member

Does this work with the Divi.Help

7. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Kindly elaborate more on your question.

1. AD Whitelabel Divi sites with your own brand:Learn More
  8. AndrewLopez

AndrewLopez New Member
    Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Hi, is there any way to display a different version of the mobile footer (with a different phone number) on specific pages?

9. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

You can't do that with this plugin. It will only show the same mobile bar globally.

1. AD Robust and extremely customizable carousel module for Divi:Learn More