1. HOT Be a Pro member & access all our premium Divi extensions, including the popular Divi Block - Pro Version & many more.LEARN MORE
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Beautifully crafted Divi layout packs for you to kick start your Divi sites.
View All Pro Layout Packs
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 456+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Divi Mobile version blank space site

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by LY611, Aug 5, 2022.

1. LY611

LY611 New Member

Hi, I've been trying to figure out an issue and need help pls.

In the mobile view of my site, a white blank page appears at the bottom

If you view https://hinhung.weddinginhk.com on your mobile device, you will see what I mean.

if anyone has any suggestions or advice, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

1. AD Beautify your Divi archive / category page with premade design:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

It's because you're using Transform tools to adjust the position of the section & elements, causing it to end with a blank space at bottom.

You may try to reset the Transform option for the last section & you will see that the white space is no longer there. But there will be white space at the top of it, because of the same reason: Transform option for the sections / elements above & min height set.