1. POPULAR Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 417+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Divi Slider: move image to top with text underneath

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by arghgee, Feb 4, 2020.

1. arghgee

arghgee New Member

Hi, I hope someone can help me here.

I am looking for the most efficient way to display images (varying heights) with text under the image.
    I have so far been working in DIVI slider module, but my hacky CSS doesn't seem to be working out.

An example of what I am trying to do

[​IMG]

Each slide would be a before/after style photo then underneath would be the body text. I don't have any need to display the title text etc. Just image and body text with no links. This would then be able to scroll through a range of before/after images or have arrows on the left/right.

Is this possible with the DIVI slider and is this the most efficient way I can do this or should I look at other modules?

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

1. AD A powerful & highly customizable Divi blog layout plugin with Archive & Custom Post Type support:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

3. arghgee

arghgee New Member

1. AD Customize the Divi Theme and achieve awesome advanced effects without writing a single line of code:Learn More
  4. arghgee

arghgee New Member