Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by Daniel Gonçalves, Mar 18, 2019.
Is this plugin WPML supported?
Yup. It's compatible with WPML.
I have purchased Divi Ultimate Blog but when going through WPML what I expected is not translatable with WPML, for example: "next" / "previous" titles do not appear in strings; "related post" label also doesn't appear... From what I'm seeing, it's not exactly WPML supported.
WPML allows you to translate Theme Customizer settings as well.
Here's how to translate the "Previous" text for example:
1. First, go to Theme Customizer > Divi Ultimate Blog Post > Customize Blog Post Navigation > "Previous" Text & change it into something else & save it.
2. Next, go to WPML > String translation & scroll to the bottom of the page & click Translate texts in admin screens at the bottom left.
3. Look / search for the previous text that you changed. For my case, I search for "Previous Text":
4. Then tick it & scroll to the bottom of the page & click Apply.
5. Then go back to WPML > String translation & you should now be able to see the Previous text translation.
6. Just click on the translations & translate it & tick the Translation is complete & save it. That's it.
If you have any further questions, kindly login to your account that purchased our blog plugin & post your question in our support forum. Thanks.