1. You need to log in or sign up to ask pre-sales questions.
  2. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Divi Ultimate Blog WPML ready?

Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by Daniel Gonçalves, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Daniel Gonçalves

Daniel Gonçalves New Member

Is this plugin WPML supported?

2. Divi Ultimate

Divi Ultimate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yup. It's compatible with WPML.

3. Daniel Gonçalves

Daniel Gonçalves New Member

I have purchased Divi Ultimate Blog but when going through WPML what I expected is not translatable with WPML, for example: "next" / "previous" titles do not appear in strings; "related post" label also doesn't appear... From what I'm seeing, it's not exactly WPML supported.

4. Divi Ultimate

Divi Ultimate Administrator
    Staff Member

WPML allows you to translate Theme Customizer settings as well.

Here's how to translate the "Previous" text for example:
    1. First, go to Theme Customizer > Divi Ultimate Blog Post > Customize Blog Post Navigation > "Previous" Text & change it into something else & save it.

upload_2019-3-19_22-42-49.png

2. Next, go to WPML > String translation & scroll to the bottom of the page & click Translate texts in admin screens at the bottom left.

upload_2019-3-19_22-43-24.png

3. Look / search for the previous text that you changed. For my case, I search for "Previous Text":

upload_2019-3-19_22-44-24.png

4. Then tick it & scroll to the bottom of the page & click Apply.

5. Then go back to WPML > String translation & you should now be able to see the Previous text translation.

6. Just click on the translations & translate it & tick the Translation is complete & save it. That's it.

upload_2019-3-19_22-46-52.png

If you have any further questions, kindly login to your account that purchased our blog plugin & post your question in our support forum. Thanks.

Andreas Gothsch likes this.