1. HOT Be a Pro member & access all our premium Divi extensions, including Divi Block, popular Divi Ultimate Header Plugin, etc.LEARN MORE
You need to log in or sign up to ask pre-sales questions.
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi Login Customizer Plugin - Instantly get a beautifully crafted login page design for Divi site.
View premade login page design
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 417+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Divi Ultimate Header Plugin question

Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by SueThomason, Apr 25, 2022.

1. SueThomason

SueThomason New Member

Hi,
    I bought the Divi Ultimate Header Plugin on 6th July 2020 via PayPal and I have all the receipts, yet when I log in to my account it shows 'no purcheses' and I can't get updates or any info whatsoever. I can post receipts and also an email about updating the plugin from 2020 that goes to a 'you do not have access' page.

Please advise,
    Thanks.

1. AD Power up your Divi sites with tons of new functionalities:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi there. Upon further checking, you bought a 1 year subscription on Divi Ultimate Header Plugin in July 2020, which already expired at July 2021. That's why it no longer show up on your account.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

3. SueThomason

SueThomason New Member

But it was a lifetime use of the plugin but without updates after 1 year, so it should still show in my account shouldn't it?

1. AD Ever wanted to add mega menu to your Divi sites? Check out this plugin:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

That's how our system works. But kindly check your PM. I already sent you the last version of Divi Ultimate Header Plugin (v3.0.1) upon your active subscription.

Kindly take note that the latest version is v3.1.7 & thus there may be some bug in the previous version 3.0.1.
    **And for the latest version, it already added support to update through Wordpress admin dashboard.