1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Divi Ultimate layouts in Divi Powerful...an easier way?

Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by KyleNoFU, Apr 14, 2019.

1. KyleNoFU

KyleNoFU New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme

I have Divi Ultimate and I really like the pre-installed layouts in that child theme. What if I want to use Divi Ultimate layouts in Divi Powerful?

Since Divi Powerful can natively use all of Elegant Theme's free layouts, is there a way to use Divi Ultimate layouts in Divi Powerful, too?

I know I can manually download the .json files for the Divi Ultimate layouts and sections from the Divi Library, and then upload them again into Divi Powerful but that might take too long...

Is there an easier and faster way to do it?

Thank you!

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Layout AI Generator - Try the power of AI to generate a custom Divi layout for you:Try Now
  2. Divi Powerful

Divi Powerful Administrator
    Staff Member

In order to use Divi Ultimate layouts, you are required to install Divi Ultimate, as the layouts are depending on the CSS loaded in Divi Ultimate.

And it's not recommended to install both Divi Ultimate & Divi Powerful on your site, as you will be getting duplicated features, CSS, JS, etc.