1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Divi Ultimate - Magazine - Call To Action Heading - CSS Issue

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Miro, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Miro

Miro New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Hello,

Utilizing Divi UIltimate Magazine Theme elements.

The "Call-To-Action" module within the Homepage layout demo of this has the headings such as "Fashion... View All" (including the grey underline with red underline aligned left). Works great when i create a Wordpress "PAGE" and move these sections/rows/modules into the Page.

However, I am building Custom category layouts and when i Copy/Paste this module from the Demo layout to my category layouts in the Divi Library, the CSS styles disappear and everything goes back to the default layouts without any styling.

Is there a way for me to move the CSS styles along with the module when i put it into a new Layout ? I've tried various things and just not sure how to isolate this problem.

Is there a way to apply a specific class or ID to this module so it inherits these styles? Or, perhaps I need to create separate CSS styles for this element that match ? Not sure exactly how to do that, but your guidance would be appreciated.

Hope this makes sense.

Pictures attached.

Thank you!

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Login Customizer Plugin - Instantly beautify your Wordpress login page with 6 premade designs:Learn More
  2. Miro

Miro New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Nevermind on this - I was able to migrate styles from the original Call-To-Action utilizing a DIV I.D. on the one in the new layouts. Works like a champ. Thanks.