1. LIMITED-TIME OFFER Get 72% OFF our Pro membership & access all our premium Divi plugins, child themes, layout packs & Divi Block.LEARN MORE
You need to log in or sign up to ask pre-sales questions.
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Beautifully crafted Divi layout packs for you to kick start your Divi sites.
View All Pro Layout Packs
Dismiss Notice
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks & 14+ Special Module Design. Newly added Divi Preloader without plugin.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Divi Ultimate Plugin 8.0.1 is out of date?

Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by MikeGro, Jan 18, 2021.

1. MikeGro

MikeGro New Member

I used to be a paid member last year. I just recently noticed when you have the most current Wordpress and most current Divi Theme… and have Divi Ultimate Plugin 8.0.1 in… anchor links in the menu aren’t working… and the menu just doesn't work right. Now, if I disable the Divi Ultimate plugin, the anchor links now work. I think the most current Wordpress updated the jQuery library and I have noticed it has broken other similar (jquery) things on other non Divi Ultimate sites… so I think it’s just a matter of updating that specific plugin. If I use the older Divi Ultimate Plugin 8… the menu works but doesn’t show correctly… due to some CSS issues and I guess how that older plugin and Divi Ultimate works with the newest version of Divi so I can’t go that route as a workaround. However, when I use this plugin, “Enable jQuery Migrate Helper” and have the site to use a legacy jQuery… it fixes the issue… the menu, and therefore the Divi Ultimate Plugin 8.0.1 works... but that’s just a band aid and kind of supports the idea that the Divi Ultimate Plugin 8.0.1 needs to be updated to work with the newest jquery version that Wordpress uses, which you may have already done... have you?

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Agency Divi layout pack featuring unique comment design on single blog post page:View Demo
  2. MikeGro

MikeGro New Member

Looking around... in the various threads... looks like their is a new version... 8.0.2? Is that a free upgrade... I assume it has no new features or anything... it's just a fix... I would assume a fix could / should be a free upgrade or do I have to pay $100+ for just a fixed/updated plugin with no new features?

3. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

Kindly check your PM.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade card carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  4. Lynn Coady

Lynn Coady New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme

I have the same problem. Custom menu links no longer work when in Desktop mode. Phone and tablet are OK. What is the latest version of DU plugin?

5. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

The latest one is v8.0.2. You will need to have active subscription to download it: https://divi.help/threads/divi-ultimate-v8-0-2.7137/#post-22888

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin - Tons of elegant premade sidebar styles to choose from for your Divi site:Learn More
  6. MikeGro

MikeGro New Member

UPDATE:
    When I just updated the Divi platform to 4.10.7 – the menu in the header area went blank so not sure if the version 8.02 of the Divi Ultimate Plugin or the Divi Ultimate version 8.0.1 is now out of date? When I reverted Divi back to 4.9.10 it came back? I assume that perhaps 8.03 version of the Divi Ultimate Plugin is the fix?

7. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

You will have to disable these 2 new Divi performance options:
    1. WP Admin > Divi > Theme Options > General > Performance > Dynamic CSS
    2. WP Admin > Divi > Theme Options > General > Performance > Defer jQuery

And you should be good to go.

===========

As for our child theme, we've updated it to v8.1.0, which resolved some of the issue with Defer jQuery & Dynamic CSS. But there are still some issue with Dynamic CSS generated wrong gutter width CSS, which already reported to official Divi support. Thus, even if you update to the latest version, it's still recommended to disable Dynamic CSS.

Also in the latest version, we've added support for updating our assistant plugin through Wordpress dashboard.

To access it, you will need to have active subscription.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade floating button design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo