1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Does this feature exist within Divi?

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by AL77862, Nov 25, 2020.

1. AL77862

AL77862 New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project for a client and they would really like the following, but I'm not sure if it's possible (through a plugin or otherwise) without custom JavaScript.

For the attached image, they would like a different screen to display in the mockup when you click each of the buttons (currently they're not even buttons -- just images) beside it. They want three similar sections with a different grouping of buttons that show different parts of the app.

Is this doable? I can't find anything on my own, but admittedly I'm not even sure if I'm searching for the right things. I've suggested a slideshow, but they would really like this feature.

Thanks for any help!

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade rolling text design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. AL77862

AL77862 New Member

Any ideas on how I can implement this feature?

3. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

You can't achieve that with default Divi features. Never heard of any plugins that achieve that. Will definitely need custom jQuery code + CSS to achieve that.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Header AI Generator - Try the power of AI to generate a custom Divi header for you:Try Now