1. LIMITED-TIME OFFER Be a Pro member @ $99 per year & access all our premium Divi plugins, child themes, layout packs & Divi Block Pro.LEARN MORE
This is the support forum for Divi Ultimate Child Theme.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi.Help Pro Membership.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Beautifully crafted Divi layout packs for you to kick start your Divi sites.
View All Pro Layout Packs
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 456+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks & 14+ Special Module Design.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved DU Homepages not match live demo

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by juan lulli, Apr 20, 2019.

1. juan lulli

juan lulli New Member

Hi, I purchased and downloaded all divi ultimate files from my account download page (.zip, .json, plugin), and correctly followed through on all instructions. I started downloading homepage layouts to play around but they do not match live demo versions- some colors and hovering, etc. I selected the right home page in global settings. How do I troubleshoot?

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade testimonial carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

Kindly share your URL.

3. juan lulli

juan lulli New Member

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade gradient text design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  4. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

It seems like the CSS classes on sections & rows were not imported correctly.

Try to go to Divi Library & delete all the premade layouts & empty the trash as well. And then re-import the xml file again: https://divi.help/threads/divi-ultimate-v7-0-0.1962/

Then see if the premade layouts in Divi Library imported correctly or not.

5. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

But if you wish to solve it manually for that page, I'll explain it below. It's pretty simple.

Most of the issues are just the background color. It's due to the CSS class in the section settings: free-background-overlay

For example, the first section is missing the dark overlay. See screenshot below:
    **So you just need to go to the Section Settings > Advanced > CSS Class & add free-background-overlay

upload_2019-4-21_22-9-20.png

Another example: The section below is not supposed to have dark overlay. See screenshot below:
    **So you just need to go to the Section Settings > Advanced > CSS Class & remove free-background-overlay

upload_2019-4-21_22-11-8.png

To further customize the dark overlay color, you can just go to Section settings > Advanced > Custom CSS > Before & add background-color: rgba(76,41,233,0.8)!important;
    **Change the color to your desired color.

====================

Another special case issue is the hover effect of the below section. It's also missing some CSS classes.
    **You just need to go to the Row settings > Advanced > CSS Class & add free-services-boxes-background-hover free-big
    **Make sure you add it in the ROW SETTINGS, not BLURB SETTINGS.

upload_2019-4-21_22-15-50.png

Supposedly, it should've imported all the CSS classes properly.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Agency Divi layout pack featuring unique comment design on single blog post page:View Demo
  6. juan lulli

juan lulli New Member

why is section auto-showing css class free-barber instead. What went wrong with download I know I did correctly?

why is section row auto-showing css class et_pb_row_fullwidth instead. What went wrong with download I know I did correctly?

I am worried that downloaded process is flawed. Request: please send me a complete list of all css class ids...how can you arrange?

7. juan lulli

juan lulli New Member

why is section settings showing css class id free-barber instead. Can you arrange to send me a complete list of all css class ids...how can you arrange?

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Child Theme - Tons of premade layouts & section designs + functionalities for your Divi site:Learn More
  8. juan lulli

juan lulli New Member

UPDATE: Re-downloaded again from scratch--all working great now. thank you for helping. DU is a great product.