1. HOT Be a Pro member & access all our premium Divi extensions, including the popular Divi Block - Pro Version & many more.LEARN MORE
This is the support forum for Divi Block Pro.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi.Help Pro Membership.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi Login Customizer Plugin - Instantly get a beautifully crafted login page design for Divi site.
View premade login page design
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 417+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Edit main menu "get in touch".

Discussion in 'Support Forum' started by lared-dns, Jun 9, 2022.

1. lared-dns

lared-dns Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Edit main menu "get in touch".
    Hello, I would like to edit the "get in touch" menu option and I don't see where to do it (img_01) the URL is in the image.
    All the best

Attached Files:

1. AD Free Divi before after image slider layout:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

That's your Divi Theme Builder global header. You may change that at WP Admin > Divi > Theme Builder > Global Header

3. lared-dns

lared-dns Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I know that, since I was the one who put it in: Divi> Theme Builder> Global Header :) The problem is that when I edit it, I always get the main menu and not that button :(
    Now when I put myself in the wireframe view I already saw the individual button and it is already modified.
    Uff, there comes a time when you don't see what's in front of you ;-D
    Thanks a million for being so efficient.

1. AD Bring color & gradient overlays to your parallax & video backgrounds in Divi:Learn More