1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Fantastic Support

Discussion in 'Customer Testimonials' started by Chad Williams, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Chad Williams

Chad Williams Member
    Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I HIGHLY recommend this product. Currently using Ultimate Divi Header and Footer. I am very happy with both products and should of just bought everything. Best Support Ever and Correct Answers THAT WORK!
    If you are thinking about buying, then DO IT! Well worth the money and saves me lots of time.

I have clients that want the impossible and Ultimate Divi Header and Footer was the Solution. You can do almost anything with Ultimate Divi Header and Footer. I have to tell you without these plugins, I had to write a lot of custom code that took a lot of my time. These Plugins are a must! PERIOD!!! ...and Ultimate Divi Header and Footer will just impress your clients!

Looking forward to more layouts. Keep up the Fantastic Work and Thanks for making my websites ROCK!

Here is the Help I received.
    https://divi.help/threads/active-page-background-color.2847/

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade promo bar / notification bar with close button for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Chad Williams

Chad Williams Member
    Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I get answers quick and the answers work. This is the Best Divi Header and Footer you could use. I should of bought everything.
    A buddy of mine used the DU Blogs and says they are the best. I am getting everything.