1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Footer 6 - none of the URL links are working in the footer

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by HCI Limited, Nov 28, 2018.

1. HCI Limited

HCI Limited New Member
    Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

Footer 6 - none of the URL links are working in the footer.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Custom Color Scheme + Premade Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity:Try Now
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

Try to update Divi to the latest version & clear your cache. It's one of the bugs in the previous version of Divi.

3. Bryant Spratlin

Bryant Spratlin New Member

I have the same issue and have updated Divi to latest version and I have cleared my cache. Still the links wont work. I just installed this and they were working and 1 hour later they will not work.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - 30+ premade custom header designs for you to choose from:View Demo
  4. Bryant Spratlin

Actually the links only don't work while the footer reveal effect is turned on.

5. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

Kindly share your URL.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade team carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  6. Bryant Spratlin

It is a local dev site currently but here is a link that should work. a4df08f6.ngrok.io

7. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

It's conflicting with the Divi Bar CSS.

Just add this custom CSS to fix it:
    Code:
    body {
        padding-bottom: 0!important;
    )

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade slide in bar design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  8. Bryant Spratlin

Ok thank you. Do I just add that to the overall css in theme customizer or is there somewhere else I need to add it like in the footer layout.

9. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

Just add it in Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade team carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  10. Bryant Spratlin

This worked. Thank you so much