1. You need to log in or sign up to ask pre-sales questions.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by Divi Ultimate, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divi Ultimate

Divi Ultimate Administrator
    Staff Member

Do I need Divi Ultimate Child Theme to use Divi Ultimate Header Plugin?
    No. This is a standalone plugin. You don't need Divi Ultimate Child Theme to use this plugin. It's just that Divi Ultimate Child Theme has this feature built-in.

What is the price for Divi Ultimate Header Plugin?

$25 unlimited use (1 year of updates & basic support)
    $60 unlimited use (Lifetime updates & basic support)

For the 1 year license, will it be recurring?
    No. You will only be charged once. After expiration, you can choose to purchase it again to continue receiving updates & support.

I bought a 1 year license. Will I get discount if I choose to upgrade to lifetime license?
    If your 1 year license is still active, then you can choose to upgrade to lifetime license by just paying the difference between the two licenses.
    **Do note that the discounted offer will no longer be valid after expiration of your 1 year license.

What does basic support cover?
    Basic support only covers tweaking of font, images, color & size that are related to Divi Ultimate Header Plugin.
    **If your questions relate to Divi / WordPress, you will be directed to ElegantThemes support.

What if I need a more complex tweaking that doesn't cover by basic support?
    There are two ways:
    1. Join Divi Facebook Group & ask it there. There are a group of friendly people willing to help & it’s Free: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/divi-resources/5-divi-facebook-groups-you-need-to-join-right-now
    2. Ask for help in Divi Community at our Forum. Anyone is Free to join the community:

Any requirements / extra charges?
    Divi Ultimate Header Plugin requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active ElegantThemes subscription for this plugin to work which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
    **Divi Ultimate Header Plugin is compatible with Divi v3.0.84+

Can I use Divi Ultimate Header Plugin on unlimited websites?
    Yes. Once purchased, you are free to use Divi Ultimate Header Plugin for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you wish.
    **This product cannot be offered for resale on its own nor as a part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
    **You are also not allowed to include this plugin in your commercial product. In other words, you cannot sell child themes with this plugin.

Is it possible to refund after purchase?
    Not possible. Due to the nature of this product, refunds are not available.

Are there any documentation for Divi Ultimate Header Plugin?
    Yes of course. You are only able to access the documentation after purchasing.

Are there any live demo?
    Yes of course. You can find all Live Demos on our plugin site: https://header.diviultimate.com/

How to customize those premade Header design?
    Just go to Divi Library to customize it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.