1. HOT Divi Ultimate Header Plugin - Design Divi custom header globally in Divi Builder: https://header.diviultimate.com/
    Dismiss Notice

Solved fullscreen divi slider with fullwidth divi menu

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by Maecy, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Maecy

Maecy Member

I have a full screen slider on my page and I want my divi menu to be inside the slider. I have tried assigning the margin-top of my slider to a negative value but I am wondering if there is another way to do it.

site: http://stage.uniquest.ae/alfiras-stud/

2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Try to go to Theme Customizer > Header & Navigation > Primary Menu Bar & change the background color to transparent.

3. Maecy

Maecy Member

I have already set the background of the menu to transparent on the visual builder. And also, everytime I access the customizer, it always crashes, I can't really use that part.

4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

I see. Go to Menu module settings > Advanced > Custom CSS > Main Element & add the below:
    Code:
    position: absolute!important;
    top: 0!important;
    width: 100%!important;

5. Maecy

Maecy Member

Thank you! it worked.

If it is not too much trouble for you, I have a question for background parallax. Everytime I enable the parallax for the background image, the image itself zooms in. Is there a way to prevent that from happening? I want the view of the image as is but with parallax effect.

6. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

That's how parallax works. There's nothing much you can do about it.

Though you can try this CSS in Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS. It might help a little:
    Code:
    .et_parallax_bg {
        background-size: contain!important;
    }

7. Maecy

Maecy Member

That actually did what I want but it is no longer in fullwidth :\

8. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

If that's the case, there's nothing else you can do about the parallax zoom.

9. Maecy

Maecy Member

Got it. Thank you so much for you help. Much appreciated.