1. HOT Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
NEW Divi Block - Online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 320+ premade Divi blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, footer, etc. We also added NEW special module designs, such as Before & After Image Slider, Masonry Gallery, Promo Bar, Logo Carousel, etc.Try Free Version

HELP: Divi Woocommerce Sub Categories issue?

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by fznuk, Jul 22, 2021.

1. fznuk

fznuk New Member

what is the best way to display woocommerce Subcategories without displaying the products of those categories on the same page?

I have tried everything and cant get it right?

Using the Product Subcategories Module for Divi from Git hub I managed to display the sub categories on a theme built page but then I have to use the DIVI SHOP Module to get products to show.

If i use both I get products from the sub categories showing on the sub category pages, if i remove the shop module i get no products at all on any pages?

HOW can i just get SUB categories to show on a category page without the products?

Thank you in advance.

1. AD The ultimate Divi responsive toolkit to make your website look and function great on all devices:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member