1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Horizontal line in Header 5

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Chriss Pellizzeri, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Chriss Pellizzeri

Chriss Pellizzeri New Member

HI, I am using header 5 and there is a horizontal line showing on mobile.
    The background colors are the same but it looks like the color is slightly different on mobile - desktop looks perfect.

I have attached a screen shot. How can I get rid of the line?

Thnx Chriss
    PS. The plugin brilliant!

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade testimonial carousel design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

In mobile, it will revert back to use the default Divi header, so that you can have slide in / fullscreen menu in mobile: https://divi.help/threads/for-mobile-menu-how-to-show-slide-in-or-fullscreen-menu.646/

So to change the background color of the mobile header, you just need to change it in Theme Customzier > Header & Navigation > Primary Menu Bar > Background Color

As to get rid of the line, try the below CSS in Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS:
    Code:
    #main-header {
        box-shadow: none!important;
    }

3. Chriss Pellizzeri

Chriss Pellizzeri New Member

Perfect thank you!

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Custom Color Scheme + Premade Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity:Try Now