1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 960+ premade blocks (Light & Dark) to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn More About Divi BlockFree Version ~ 340+ Free Blocks

Solved How to align main menu to rest of content?

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Allison Navarro, Jul 10, 2024 at 9:11 AM.

1. Allison Navarro

Allison Navarro New Member

Hello!

I can't find a way to align the header menu to the rest of the content. It seems like the default 80% is in the way.
    It looks fine on a big desktop screen but not on a laptop screen.
    ( laptop 01 + desktop 01)

If I set it up to a fill-width menu, the same problem happens but the other way around. ( laptop 02 + desktop 02)

I'm also attaching my row settings.

I already tried using the Divi Global Header but I encountered some other issues with that option and would rather fix it in the theme customizer.

Is there any CSS that could help me here?
    Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Agency Divi layout pack featuring modern overlay archive blog layout with hover effects:View Demo