1. HOT Be a Pro member & access all our premium Divi extensions, including the popular Divi Block - Pro Version & many more.LEARN MORE
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Beautifully crafted Divi layout packs for you to kick start your Divi sites.
View All Pro Layout Packs
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 456+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

How to Centre/Expand Header

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Matt Dunn, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn New Member

Hello All,
    I had a few questions that I was hopeful someone may be able to assist with below. This is the first Divi site I've created, so would appreciate any help :)

Header
    I've created the menu header with company logo, main navigation and a button [image uploaded]. However, the menu isn't in line with the company logo or the button, whilst the menu is also quite narrow in width.

1. How's best to line the menu with the company logo and button?

2. Is there a way in which I can stretch the width of the menu so the company logo is near the far left of the screen, menu central, and the button to the 'client portal' on the right side of the screen? Any changes would of course need to be responsive on all screen sizes.

Thank you in advance for any help offered.
    Kind Regards, Matt.

Attached Files:

1. AD Free Divi masonry gallery layout:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Why not just add some margin top for the menu module?
    You just need to set your Row Settings to have width 100% & max width 100%.