1. HOT Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
NEW Divi Block - Online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 320+ premade Divi blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, footer, etc. We also added NEW special module designs, such as Before & After Image Slider, Masonry Gallery, Promo Bar, Logo Carousel, etc.Try Free Version

images missing on mobile.

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Pam Bifaro, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Pam Bifaro

Pam Bifaro New Member

Some of my images are not showing up on mobile even though they are in the media library and nothing is selected to hide on mobile. I think it may be a mapping thing but not sure since they do show up on desktop.
    This happened when I changed the top menu to a sticky menu using the stick to top in the Advanced scroll effects do not stick is selected for these images.

1. AD Tons of premade layout & section designs + functionalities for your Divi site:Learn More
  2. Pam Bifaro

Pam Bifaro New Member

Some of my images are not showing up on mobile even though they are in the media library and nothing is selected to hide on mobile. I think it may be a mapping thing but not sure since they do show up on desktop.
    This happened when I changed the top menu to a sticky menu using the stick to top in the Advanced scroll effects do not stick is selected for these images.
    NEW development; Apparently this issue is with iPhone but does work on Android.

3. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Kindly share your URL.

1. AD Set awesome default design for your Divi single blog page:Learn More
  4. Pam Bifaro

Pam Bifaro New Member

I can't give you the URL since the site is set up as a development site but here is a screen shot.

screenshot-LRS.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

What I could suggest you is to use desktop browser inspect element tools (F12 on windows) & shrink your browser size into mobile view & reload your page & see if the images are loaded fine & check the browser console for any errors.

upload_2021-7-20_22-50-53.png

1. AD Free download for Divi Mobile Bar Plugin:Learn More
  6. Pam Bifaro

Pam Bifaro New Member

It does work on desktop. I tried that first but I am on Windows and the issue is with iPhone mobile. I always try to test live. It works on android but not iPhone.

7. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

For a test, you may add a new section with a text module & set a background image for the section & see if it shows up.

If the new background image shows up, then it might be some section settings that doesn’t work with iPhone. See if you have any filter settings set for the Section. If yes, try to revert the filter settings to default & see if it helps.

1. AD Set awesome default design for your Divi single blog page:Learn More