1. HOT Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
This is the support forum for Divi Block Pro.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi Block Pro.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/
NEW Divi Block - Online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 320+ premade Divi blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, footer, etc. We also added NEW special module designs, such as Before & After Image Slider, Masonry Gallery, Promo Bar, Logo Carousel, etc.Try Free Version

Solved Importing Json file does nothing

Discussion in 'Support Forum' started by Tate Goodman, May 4, 2021.

1. Tate Goodman

Tate Goodman New Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I have just purchsed the pro version and am testing it for the first time today. I create a page, previewed it, saved it, then downloaded the json. I then opened a page in my site and tried to import the json and it showed that it imported with a green circle with white check mark but it didn't make any changes to the page.

Attached Files:

1. AD Display any template saved in the Divi library as a Shortcode:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Try to use Visual Builder to import & see how it goes. After it shows checkmark, try to save the page & reload it & see if it works. If not, try to import it again.

Let me know how it goes.

3. Tate Goodman

Tate Goodman New Member
    Divi Block Pro Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I already tried all of the things suggested before I entered the ticket. This morning I added a new page and tried again and still no luck. So I tested another site and I was able to import. So I remember something about plugins so I deactivated Wordfence and ran the install and it worked. I figure I would let you know because a lot of people use Worfence and if they are having my issue they can deactivate Worfence, import the json, then reactivate Wordfence and it works fine.

1. AD Divi Ecommerce is a premium child theme designed to sell products online with Divi and WooCommerce:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for the update. Will take note of that.