1. HOT Add more varieties for your Divi header (12 premade styles): https://header.diviultimate.com/
This is the support forum for Divi Ultimate Child Theme.

To access this support forum, you need to purchase Divi Ultimate Child Theme.

If already purchased, kindly login to your account to access it.
For Divi community forum, kindly visit here: https://divi.help/forums/get-help-on-divi-wordpress.30/
NEW Divi Block - Online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 320+ premade Divi blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, footer, etc. We also added NEW special module designs, such as Before & After Image Slider, Masonry Gallery, Promo Bar, Logo Carousel, etc.Try Free Version

Solved Losing DU styling in Theme Builder page

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Melchisedek, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Melchisedek

Melchisedek New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme

Hi, I’m experiencing problems using a Divi Ultimate Magazine layout in the Divi Theme Builder. Homepage installed and styling perfectly. However, I’m building an author page in Theme Builder and it looks perfect whilst in visual editing mode, but when the page is live I’m losing the nearly all the styling. I’ve tried Theme Options > Builder > Advanced > Static CSS File Generation > both ON and OFF and tried clearing it. I am not using a caching plugin and have repeatedly cleared by browser cache. I have disabled all plugins except Divi Ultimate. Can you help please? Thank you.

Attached Files:

1. AD A powerful & highly customizable Divi blog layout plugin with Archive & Custom Post Type support:Learn More
  2. Divi Ultimate

Divi Ultimate Administrator
    Staff Member

Will need to view your site to troubleshoot further. Kindly disable the coming soon page temporarily.

3. Melchisedek

Melchisedek New Member

I have removed the coming soon page. Here's an author page with content which is displaying problems https://merkabamedia.com/greenqueen/author/gq/
    Appreciate your help, thanks

1. AD With 40+ Divi premium modules and extensions to choose from. Take Divi to the next level:Learn More
  4. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

5. Melchisedek

Melchisedek New Member

Deleting and reinstalling the plugin did help some of the styling, but the columns were still messed up. After trial and error, I traced it to the <b> tag in the h1 heading text that was causing trouble. I have done a work around, by making the name a link, then going into design > text > links > bold to get the correct light and bold text together. Tried <strong> tag, but it didn't like that either. So there's a limit to the html you can put in the before field of the dynamic 'post author' box, before it breaks the CSS for some reason. Thanks for your help.

1. AD Beautify your Divi archive / category page with premade design:Learn More
  6. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

Need to view it to comment further.

7. Melchisedek

Melchisedek New Member

Hi, I'm still experiencing a few issues with the styling of the Magazine layout. No problems on the pages, but in Divi builder, I'm attempting to add elements from the homepage to a category page. In Divi builder template it displays perfectly, see Divi Ultimate layout.png below, however, the live page is losing the CSS for some reason, see here Divi Ultimate layout live.png The page is live here https://greenqueenmagazine.com/category/stories/ should you wish to view the page. Another styling issue on the page is that in the blog module above, the Metadata under the heading is not displaying spaces between each item. Will be grateful for your help, thank you.

Attached Files:

1. AD Whitelabel Divi sites with your own brand:Learn More
  8. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

I've re-download the latest version of Divi Ultimate Plugin & re-upload it for you & it works. Kindly check.

9. Melchisedek

Melchisedek New Member

That's brilliant, thank you for speedy action and reply! Is there a simple fix to get the spaces between the metadata under the headings of the blog module above on that page?

1. AD Ever wanted to add table for your Divi sites? Check out this table module:Learn More
  10. Divi Ultimate

Staff Member

Try the below CSS in Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS & see if that's what you want:
    Code:
    .free-archive-blog .post-meta {
        margin-bottom: 0!important;
    }

11. Melchisedek

Melchisedek New Member

I've got it sorted now, thank you for your help, much appreciated!

Divi Ultimate likes this.
    1. AD 45 pre-designed modern and responsive Divi Blog Module with eye-catching design:Learn More