1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 960+ premade blocks (Light & Dark) to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn More About Divi BlockFree Version ~ 340+ Free Blocks

Solved Missing Button Icons

Discussion in 'Support Forum' started by Singh, May 14, 2024.

1. Singh

Singh New Member
    Pro Member

Hello,

I am using one of your one page layouts but the icons in the blurbs are not visible on the front end. I can see them not the back end but they dont show on the front end.

This is the URL - https://powderblue-rat-982072.hostingersite.com/

attached are screenshots of how it looks on my site and how it looks on your demo site

appreciate your help.

Attached Files:

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - 30+ premade custom header designs for you to choose from:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

Try the below CSS in Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS:
    Code:
    #page-container .dh-btn-icon-big:after {
        display: inline-block !important;
    }

3. Singh

Singh New Member
    Pro Member

hello,

unfortunately, due to some unknown reason the problem has happened again. I cannot see the icons anymore. The URL is the same as before.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Cart Count Plugin - Easily add cart count to your Divi cart icon. 6 different styles to choose from:Learn More
  4. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

That's weird. Try the below CSS & see if it works:
    Code:
    .dh-svg-hover .et_pb_button_module_wrapper {
        text-align: left!important;
    }
    #page-container .dh-btn-icon-big:after, body.et-db #page-container #et-boc .dh-btn-icon-big:after {
        display: inline-block!important;
        opacity: 1;
        margin-left: 0;
        left: auto;
        top: -6px!important;
    }

5. Singh

Singh New Member
    Pro Member

hello. unfortunately, this has not had any effect on the problems. I have left the code in the theme options for the time being.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi.Help Layout AI Generator - Try the power of AI to generate a custom Divi layout for you:Try Now
  6. Divi.Help Pro Support

Staff Member

I don't see those CSS on your site. Perhaps you might want to try to edit your site & look for any code module & paste the below CSS in it:
    Code:
    <style>
    .dh-svg-hover .et_pb_button_module_wrapper {
        text-align: left!important;
    }
    #page-container .dh-btn-icon-big:after, body.et-db #page-container #et-boc .dh-btn-icon-big:after {
        display: inline-block!important;
        opacity: 1;
        margin-left: 0;
        left: auto;
        top: -6px!important;
    }
    .dh-btn-icon-big {
        background: transparent !important;
    }
    </style>

7. Singh

Singh New Member
    Pro Member

thank you. that has worked as expected.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Beautifully crafted custom colored 'Freelancer' Divi layout for all Pro members:View Demo