1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

multisite

Discussion in 'Ask Pre-Sales Questions' started by Trevor, May 3, 2019.

1. Trevor

Trevor New Member

Hi,

I have a client site that runs on wp multisite like
    www.site.com
    location1.site.com
    location2.site.com
    etc

If i set up a header using your plugin on the main site 'www' is there anyway i can make this header default and use on all of the location sites without having to set each site up individually?
    The site has approx 200 locations = 200 sub domains and to set the header up for each one would take a long time.

Also, is there anyway i can hardcode the menu links so that it does not need to pull them from the menu database?

Tia

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade before / after image slider for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

Nope. You will need to set up the header for each sub sites individually. This is because each sub sites is treated as an individual sites.
    If you don't wish to use the menu module, then you will need to create the hard-coded menu links using text module with HTML + CSS. For example: https://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_navbar_horizontal_black

If you need dropdown for you menus, then it would be more complicated CSS like this: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/tryit.asp?filename=tryhow_css_js_dropdown_hover

Basically, if you need to hard-code your menu links, you will need HTML + CSS.

Alternatively, you can just use blurb module to create your hard-coded menu links. Just use the title as menu link & add display: inline-block; for each Blurb module settings > Advanced > Custom CSS > Main Element, to make them inline with each other. Though with this method, you won't get to have dropdown menu.