1. NEW Divi Powerful - Instantly power up your Divi site with tons of features + premade elements: https://divipowerful.divi.help/
    Dismiss Notice

Solved No Results Found

Discussion in 'Get Help On Divi Wordpress' started by Michael Brennan, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Michael Brennan

Michael Brennan New Member

Hi, to anyone who looks at this post.
    My problem is after installing Divi and creating a page when I visit the website I don't see the page I created as the first page ( I can navigate to it ) But the first page on the site says

[​IMG]
    No Results Found
    The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

there is a menu block down one side with the usual

Recent Comments
    Archives
    Categories

• No categories
    Meta
    But I am damned if I can remove or edit this page it's driving me NUTS it is probably a simple fix but I am that simple I just can't figure it out! if anyone can help to resolve this it will be very much appreciated.
    Hopefully ASAP.
    Mickyb.

2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Try to go to WP Admin -> Settings -> Reading -> Your homepage display -> A static page -> Choose your page you want to set as Homepage -> Save Changes.

Michael Brennan likes this.
  3. Michael Brennan

Michael Brennan New Member

I don't know your name only as administrator? "BUT YOU" are my hero of the day thank you so very much "it worked" HA HA even if you are a guy I love you thank's again my hero!!!

Divi.Help likes this.
  4. Gail G.

Gail G. New Member

Hello - I am having the same issue but not with my home page - my events page. (The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.) (I am not using any kind of automated widgit or plug in). It is public and Published. Any clues? Everything is visible in the back end.

5. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

May I know what you mean by event page? Are you using an event plugin. If that's the case, you should refer to the event plugin developer.