1. HOT Be a Pro member & access all our premium Divi extensions, including the popular Divi Block - Pro Version & many more.LEARN MORE
Dismiss Notice
NEW Divi.Help Pro Layout Packs - Beautifully crafted Divi layout packs for you to kick start your Divi sites.
View All Pro Layout Packs
BEST Divi Block - An online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 456+ premade blocks (light / dark version), including custom header, fullscreen / slide in mobile menu, mega menu, custom footer, page design blocks, before / after image slider, promo bar, floating button, logo carousel, content toggle, slide in bar, etc.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Solved Page content disappeared

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Jenn Wetherbee, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Jenn Wetherbee

Jenn Wetherbee New Member

I was editing content on my page (just bolding some text). I can see it in the visual builder but it's totally blank once I exit the visual builder. I had this happen once before when I forgot to close a bracket in HTML on the page. I have checked every section and cannot find the error. Is there a way to scan all the code on the page and see where the problem is?

http://cowbrushes.flywheelsites.com/581-2/

Thank you!
    Jenn

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 3.16.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 3.15.47 PM.png

1. AD Easily display and style events from The Events Calendar with custom Divi modules:Learn More
  2. Todd Vandenbark

Todd Vandenbark New Member

I am experiencing the same issue as of 3/3/2021.
    In addition, the thin, black, navigation bar across the top changes from background color from black to blue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How do we fix this?
    Please help, thanks!

3. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony New Member

Hello... I am having exactly the same problem, and I notice that your post says 'solved', can you please tell me how? Thanks... :)

1. AD All in one set of 60+ design modules with 500+ layouts for all Divi users:Learn More
  4. chrislynn1940

chrislynn1940 New Member

I encountered this issue three times for the Gold Coast site of my structural engineer, so it must be widespread. Please direct me if you find a solution to the problem.

5. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Kindly share your URL.

1. AD Divi Ecommerce is a premium child theme designed to sell products online with Divi and WooCommerce:Learn More