1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Page goes white when I try adding a module

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by Neshamos, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Neshamos

Neshamos New Member

bh

trying to add modules and sections. Whenever I click the add button the entire page collapses into itself and the footer goes up into the header, leaving white empty space underneath.
    This happens when I try adding a section and also when I try saving a section to the library.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade mega menu design for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

I would suggest you to update Divi & Wordpress to the latest version & clear your cache & try it again.

If still doesn't work, you may try to enable Safe Mode & see if it works: WP Admin > Divi > Support Center > Safe Mode > Enabled

If it works in Safe Mode, then it might be a plugin conflict. You will then need to enable / disable plugins one by one to find the culprit.