1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Redirect Divi Login to Chosen Page - How?

Discussion in 'Free Divi Community Forum' started by rixtertrader, Jun 8, 2019.

1. rixtertrader

rixtertrader New Member

I created a Login page with Divi Visual Builder.

When you log in using it, it goes directly to the PROFILE page.

I want the user to go to a page of my choosing when login is successful and not be able to mess with profile page.

Can this be done with Divi login module?

Note: This is my second day using Divi so I'm still a greenie on this.

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Block Pro - Premade before / after image slider for your Divi site without using any plugins:View Demo
  2. Divi.Help

Divi.Help Administrator
    Staff Member

Seems like Divi only allows you to choose whether to redirect back to that login module page or redirect to WP Admin.

You might want to refer official Divi support & see if they can help you to redirect to other specific page: https://elegantthemes.com/members-area/help/