1. PROMO Get 60% OFF Lifetime Pro Membership & access all our Pro Divi Extensions, Divi Layouts, Divi AI Generator, Divi Block, etc.VIEW PRICING
Dismiss Notice
UPDATE Custom Color Scheme + Premade Divi Layouts - A perfect combination to boost productivity. New 'Gadget Repair' layout added.Try our Custom Color Layouts
BEST Divi Block - A revolutionary online drag & drop tool to easily mix & match 478+ premade blocks to kick start your Divi site design. Special module designs are included as well.
Learn MoreTry Free Version

Removing space between main column and sidebar on posts

Discussion in 'Basic Support Forum' started by Emily Johnston, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Emily Johnston

Emily Johnston New Member
    Divi Ultimate Child Theme Divi Powerful Child Theme Divi Ultimate Archive Plugin Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin Divi Ultimate Header Plugin Divi Ultimate Footer Plugin

I asked this in a thread I'd closed, so I think it wasn't seen..I can find instructions on removing space between modules for pages, but if I want to do this as the default for (pages with) posts, where do I find that?

I narrowed the sidebar, but that didn't help.

Also, the code you gave me here https://divi.help/threads/featured-image-and-recent-posts-questions.6450/ works perfectly on this page (https://350seattle.org/heart-know-right/), to make sure the banner text of "The Understory" is always visible, no matter the width of the page. But on the 2 other posts we have, which I based on that one, it keeps cutting off the "y" or the "ry" if I make the page narrower. It has something to do with the post titles--when "Present & Powerful" had a subtitle of "How sobriety informs my activism", it was worse. but it's still doing it even though the title is now short.

I can't imagine what else is impacting this, since I based the other 2 posts on the first one. Any ideas?

thanks again!

1. PRO MEMBER PERKS Divi Ultimate Blog Plugin - Easily set awesome default design for your Divi single blog page:Learn More
  2. Divi.Help Pro Support

Divi.Help Pro Support Administrator
    Staff Member

Try the below CSS in Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS:
    Code:
    .et_pb_pagebuilder_layout.single-post:not(.et-tb-has-body) #main-content .et_pb_row {
        width: 100%!important;
    }
    My bad. Try the below CSS in Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS as well:
    Code:
    .free-blog-post-header-custom .free-du-blog-1 .free-blog-post-header-featured {
        background-position: right!important;
    }